Plan Your Trip
Whether you’re planning a weekend getaway or eager to explore the surrounding attractions of Vancouver, the Queen Elizabeth Theatre provides the ideal backdrop! Whether you’re a food enthusiast, outdoor adventurer, or culture connoisseur, Vancouver has something for absolutely everyone.
Our partners can help you book great rooms* to suit a range of budgets. Here are some local hotels we recommend:
● YWCA Hotel Vancouver (0.1 miles away)
● Georgian Court Hotel, WorldHotels Elite (0.1 miles away)
● L’Hermitage Hotel (0.2 miles away)
● St. Regis Hotel (0.2 miles away)
● Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Vancouver-Downtown (0.2 miles away)
● Wedgewood Hotel & Spa (0.5 miles away)
*Hotels nearby often get fully booked around event dates, so we recommend securing your reservation in advance.
Vancouver has many delicious restaurants on offer serving different cuisines. Here are some options for you to check out:
● Cardero’s Restaurant (waterfront restaurant serving seafood)
● Black+Blue (Bustling 3-level steakhouse serving are cuts of beef & a custom meat locker for dry-aging)
● Italian Kitchen (Stylish eatery serving classic italian food)
● BOTANIST (Upscale, contemporary restaurant serving Canadian food, wine and cocktails)
● Heritage Asian Eatery (Hip spot serving Asian comfort foods)
● Nuba in Yaletown (Popular Lebanese eatery & juice bar with lots of vegetarian & vegan options)
From towering skyscrapers to lush green parks, Vancouver offers a unique experience with a number of world-class attractions, including:
Stanley Park: One of the largest urban parks in North America, Stanley Park offers a variety of activities. Why not walk or bike along the Seawall for breathtaking views of the ocean and city skyline, explore the Totem Poles, or simply relax in the lush gardens?
Granville Island: A haven for art lovers and foodies alike, Granville Island is a charming district with a public market, galleries, and artisan shops. Why not sample local produce, indulge in gourmet treats, or admire the works of talented local artists?
Science World: Perfect for families and science enthusiasts, Science World offers interactive exhibits and hands-on displays.
Capilano Suspension Bridge Park: Experience the thrill of walking across the suspension bridge that spans across the iconic Capilano River. The park also features treetop walkways and a cliffwalk adventure for adrenaline junkies.
Chinatown: Dive into Vancouver cultural hub by exploring its vibrant Chinatown. Discover historic landmarks, browse through unique shops, and savor delicious food in this dynamic and historic neighborhood.